Monday 27 October 2014

Kindness week

Last week for kindness week we decided it would be really kind to thank someone in our school who does amazing work for us and we don't often see her to say thank-you.. our amazing cleaner Mrs Louden. The children described her as being like a fairy who comes in without us seeing her and does an amazing job making our classroom shiny and clean. 

Today we invited Mrs Louden into our classroom to present her with our thank-you book we made full of letters. Some letters are attached to read. She was so surprised and happy receiving our book.




'Dear Mrs Louden, 
We appreciate you cleaning our classroom. You should take a day off. You are a star. 
From Alexie' 
'Dear Mrs Louden,
Thank-you for cleaning our  class. It looks new. You're the best cleaner. I want to help you. You are the best.
 Love Ngaire'
'Dear Mrs Louden,
I live the cleaning you do. I wish I could clean like you!
From Chloe' 
 'Dear Mrs Louden,
I like the way you clean the class. We are proud of you.
From Aaliyah'
 'Dear Mrs Louden,
Thank-you for always being so kind and cleaning our class. Thank-you for saying hi to us. I like your amazing cleaning and the way you say nice words to us. You are a kind, amazing cleaner.
Love from Lexi'

 'Dear Mrs Louden,
I really appreciate that you clean the classroom. Thankyou.
From Isabella'
 'Dear Mrs Louden,
Thank-you for cleaning our class. I love when I go to school in the morning and I see the tables all shiny. Thank-you for collecting the rubbish from the bins. 
Love from Lydia'

No comments:

Post a Comment